Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many of you have insomnia, irregular sleep patterns or hardly any sleep pattern (like me.)?

How many come to Y!A while everyone else at home is sleeping?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Please do not shatter my 'other life'.......

.....insomnia, work, call it what you will..............

This Q sucks!

None of it helps my feelings.......

........of being constantly horny and unfulfilled. ;o)

• Rosa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yep, just an irregular sleep pattern. I'm almost exactly the same way, but get a job where you have to get up at 6 AM the pattern will change. Insomnia is not being able to sleep at all or very little.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have irregular sleeping patterns..i can stay up till 5 am wake up early or late afternoon..and on my days off i sleep way too much than needed..sometimes i only get 4-5 hrs of sleep when im working the next day..ive pulled an all nighter few times..its horrible i just sleep when i can..i need a new job and time schedule

Source(s): :(
  • 1 decade ago

I do I've stayed up all night on it before. I've noticed that's when British and Australian people get on. I've had a hard time sleeping since I can remember I also have sleep apnea. I'm getting a little better though. Usually the most sleep I get is 5 hours. Oh there will be plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Turtle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have horrible sleeping problems. I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from insomnia, nightmares, and anxiety and can't get to sleep. Sometimes I am just wide awake and have no idea why. I tend to sleep better in the day which makes no sense to me.

• 1 decade ago

Lately I haven't been sleeping well, and I've been having weird dreams. Plus I'm working two jobs and I think I'm having a hard time adjusting to the 14 hour work days. Hopefully it'll go away soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do. I wake up every night and I have done for over ten years. Just once it would be nice to sleep right through the night.

• 1 decade ago

I'm all over the place most days,and sometimes i try stay late to catchup with overseas buddies! :) i usually sleep 5hrs a nite broken sleep,it sux,but i love an afternoon nap too!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It takes me ages to fall asleep. Once I am asleep though, I sleep like a log. Then I don't want to get up!

• Trish
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have a 'wierd' sleep schedule, I suppose.

I work nights, so on my nights off I'm almost always online.. sometimes Y!A, while everyone else is asleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me my problem is that i sleep toooo much mostly during the day and im awake at night

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.