Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

mariah carey mixed race?

i never realised before but shes actualy half black, she doesnt look it though at all??? Well maybe her body a bit but not her face

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah she is.

You can geet mixed race people who look really black or really white. I'm pretty much in the middle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Her mother Patricia Carey is Irish-American and her father Alfred Roy Carey is of mixed heritage with a Black mother and a Venezuelan father.

• arnaud
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

particular i'd say she does. in the past i knew for helpful that she replaced into mixed race i used to ask your self what race she replaced into with the aid of fact she looks mixed yet i'm wasn't helpful with what. i think of motives why some people do no longer understand that she is blended race is with the aid of fact her African genes look fairly vulnerable whilst in comparison with maximum biracial people (i.e. Alicia Keys, Barack Obama and so on who all seem Black.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes she's mixed. Mariah's appearance is no surprise to me. I have mixed relatives. Some of them clearly looked biracial, while others don't look it at all. If they didn't tell you their parents were of a different race, you would never know it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah. I was surprised when I first found out. I was a kid and didn't understand. She looks white. It just goes to show that you can't judge people on how they look.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well she certainly makes sure you know of other races in her rainbow heritage before you know of her father's blackness. plus she had a nosejob, check out a highschool photo of her, i just saw it on mediatakeout.com that would have been a dead giveaway, a shame she (and halle) had their natural noses altered to fit into white hollywood and music (to be accepted) they both are bi-racial but their nose jobs are good. they got good work done.

• 1 decade ago

Watch the movie Glitter. People say it sucked, but I own the DVD and it is good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

her dad is black and her mom is white check her profile out on nndb.com cheers

• 1 decade ago

yeah thats because shes also half white

• 1 decade ago

yeah iznt she i think her fathers white and her mothers black

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.