Ultimate Showdown: David Archuleta or Jason Castro???

okay, so my friends and I were debating who was better in American Idol: David Archuleta or Jason Castro.

what do you think??

easy 2 points.

Favorite Answer

I think David A is appealing to more people, for example girls from ages 5-18 and Jason has a limited appeal factor because not many people like his style of singing like

folksy and his hair turns some people off. Simon

would say that David is more marketable. I think David A will go farther in the competition due to that.

• Cat♥

David Archuleta

I've got to say David Archuleta. But I also think David Cook is good. So maybe the finals will be between the two Davids. And BTW I think that Jason Castro only has good looks and hair, that's why girls vote for him. Maybe if he were running for president, he would win cause half of America (which are girls) will be electing him as president.

• shane

Archuleta is the best singer on the show.

• camp

i think of Jason Castro ought to win, by using fact he has one in each of those classical factor to his voice. And, he's been superb each time hes stepped on that time. i like how he can play guitar. He additionally has the benefit of being waiting to contro each factor of his voice: highness and lowness, softness and loudness. he's, average, an rather proficient performer.

oh no

I like Jason better but I think david will go further.

But I think David Cook will win.

jason.... DEF