Professor X asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Did anyone predict before the season started...?

that the Tigers would be the last team to get a win, and the Royals the last team to get a lost?

Be honest.

Thems are the breaks, Cards.

Best Answer

Okay. I'll say it. Why, yes. Yes I did.

not really...everyone was talking about how great the Tigers lineup was, and I took a look at it and it was indeed pretty good. But hey, every team can fall into slumps...it's only a matter of time before the Tigers come alive.

No, I would have never thought that! I just don't want the White Sox to give the Tigers their first wiN!

No way... not at all. I'm still not doubting the Tigers talent yet though.

nope. i thought the tigers would be on top and Royals on bottom of the standings.......

Why would I make my time making stupid predictions like that in a season that is 162 games long?

I did!

your friend, George "Pine Tar" Brett

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/b...

cardinals still shouldn't have a loss..theyre opener was delayed but we were leading 5-1 in begining of 3rd inning..and we lsot the makeup on a fielding error =[

I really dint think that would happen , baseball is game of unexpected thing can happen

Ithought it would be the other way around but no