My mortgage lender has requested I write a letter explaining some negative items on my credit report.. help?

The only negative items that I have on my credit are medical bills that my wife and child acummulated when we did not have health insurance. Thankfully we now have health insurance. I have indicated this to my mortgage lender and they are asking me to write a letter of explanation regarding this. Since I... show more The only negative items that I have on my credit are medical bills that my wife and child acummulated when we did not have health insurance. Thankfully we now have health insurance.

I have indicated this to my mortgage lender and they are asking me to write a letter of explanation regarding this.

Since I want the letter to be 'perfect' and completely what the lender wants, can you point me to a sample letter on the net or suggest ideas?
1 answer 1