I really like him but he doesn't like me back?

ok. I really like this guy, but I am 100% sure that he doesn't like me. and so I need an advice what should I do because i can't just get him out of my mind in a second. & I keep on thinking of him 24/7 . what should i do??

yea and it really makes me jealous whenever he talks to another girl.

is this love or is it just a crush?

• Emma
    Best Answer

Doesn't matter if it's love or a crush, you say you're 100% sure he doesn't want you so you have to move on. You deserve better! You deserve a man who will love you and cherish you and there is no doubt that he wants you and loves you back. This guy isn't worth your time so move on! start dating other people or just spend some time being single and enjoying life.

This is just a crush. And i no this is really not the answer you wnted to hear but there is nothing you can do im afriad. This will pass but you just have to let it.

Sorry sweetie and good luck!

i've been there, and it sounds like just a crush.

try to find something else you like to do to distract you. preferably something that you can get REALLY into. venting to good friends helps too, but if you start to repeat yourself after awhile, it's time to take a hint, know what i mean?

accept that you may be thinking about him for awhile, but it will fade over time, so don't worry.

Source(s): MAJOR crush my freshman year.

you can't lame him because he don't like you back because you cant make someone love you so i guess you have to forget about him because it is like wasting your time because why try to make him like you if you know he don't like you don't waste your time doing that while that time you could have found mr/mrs right