cold
Lv 6
cold asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

More of a beast: Beanie Wells or Knowshon Moreno?

Which Heisman favorite tailback will tear up defenses the most next season in collge football, Ohio State's 6 foot 1 240lb Beanie Wells or Georgia's 6 foot 210lb Knowshon Moreno. At Ohio State, Wells draws comparisons to Jim Brown and Eddie George, while at Georgia, Moreno is dubbed as the second coming of Herschel Walker.

Both will be incredible this season, but who will be the best?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Knowshon Moreno. And Georgia will probably be the better team overall.

• 1 decade ago

No question it is Beanie Wells. LSU was the national champion, and he was able to put up 170 yards on them. Moreno is good, but he doesn't compare to Wells physically. Wells also returns 4 of his 5 lineman.

• 1 decade ago

No question Knowshon Moreno

Source(s): Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

alright, im a auburn fan, but i have to say, OSU never played anyone great, and when they did they lost(LSU). but the SEC is A LOT tougher and Moreno was the one of the few freshmens to hit over 1,000 yards. sorry, OSU is better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im a gamecock fan, so i hate to say it, but Knowshon Moreno is a hell of a player.

• 1 decade ago

No question it is Beanie. He will run all over SC

• cap
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

moreno

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will take Joe McKnight of USC over both of them!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.