Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the name of the president in ur country?

Mine is called...Daniel Ortega Saavedra =]

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

We have Prime Ministers... Gordon Brown

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George W. Bush

• 1 decade ago

George Bush

loll

• 1 decade ago

George W. Bush.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George W. Bush

• Bobbie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First - Very extensively and in great detail clearly define what acts are classed as terrorism and therefore what will define and declare a person a terrorist. Second - Pass laws making the act of being a terrorist or a proven member of a terrorist organisation, a Capital Offence punishable by firing squad, (live by the sword, die by the sword), then carry out public executions of those so convicted. Thirdly - Warn your citizens and the world in general that terrorists will be executed. Fourth - Advise all your citizens, church leaders, bleeding hearts and wowsers that if they don't like it - emigrate! Example: Arrive in various asian countries and you will see signs that say; "If we catch you with drugs - we will kill you". If you can kill drug smugglers you can kill terrorists!

• Polly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bush

• Gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bush

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mm,

Prime Minister

Stephen Harper.

• Xeon
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Felipollo Calderon. Saludos.

• 1 decade ago

Right now, it is George W. Bush. In future, I hope to have either Hillary Rodham Clinton or Barack Obama as the new Chief Executive. I wish that all of our leaders around the world will be God-inspired and have the best welfare of their countries in mind. Peace!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.