fantasy baseball trade/ rate my team?

how about this

I get AJ Pierzynski

Heres my roster, who should I trade (also currently rate my team)

Bengie Molina

Mark Teixeira

Brandon Phillips

Adrian Beltre

Hanley Ramirez

Adam Dunn

Bobby Abreu

Corey Hart

Ian Kinsler

Gary Matthews Jr.

James Loney

Aaron Hill

Justin Upton

Stephen Drew

Felix Hernandez

Adam Wainright

Bobby Jenks

Chad Billingsley

Jeff Francis

Tony Pena

Ubaldo Jimenez

Yovani Gallardo

Favorite Answer

I don't ever see a need to trade for a catcher. Molina is just as good as Pierzynski and honestly there is nobody on your team I would trade for A.J.

I see you are a White Sox fan, and you are making a mistake that a lot of fantasy players make... overrating someone from your favorite team. If the other guy will take Molina for him straight up, go for it, but I wouldn't trade anyone else. Overall I really like this team, so don't try to fix something that's not broken. You have a balance of speed and power.

Just remember that catcher is the one position that really isn't going to impact your fantasy team unless your catcher is named Victor Martinez or Russell Martin, maybe Joe Mauer, but you get the point.

Your pitching really needs help, so that is the part of your team I would address with a roster move. What would I rate your team? Well, I'll give you a 7 out of 10 because the pitching staff is not very good, but with proper management, I don't see why this team can't contend for a strong finish in the standings.

7.5 out of10. You have a decent team but there is no need to get A.J. I think Bengie Molina is better than him. If i was you, i would try and get more pitchers. Maybe trade Hanley for Erik Bedard and an o.k short stop.