Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

how to get rid of poop smell in bathroom? NO JK?

i need to take a shower but my brother stunk the bathroom up..it smells like i just rolled in cow mannoor

Update:

febreeze and all that crap we have wont work

Update 2:

daa..i forgot all about that.. :)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Strike a match in there. Makes the smell disappear.:)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Exhaust fan or wait until things settle. You can buy an electrostatic air filter that puts out ions for about 30 bucks. This is six inches high and makes it smell like it just rained. That's natural ions at work.

It does get dirty and needs to be cleaned about one a week or once in two weeks. The element comes out, you soak it in water and rinse it off.

• The match method really works well. The scent comes from methane gas which the match will gladly use for fuel. Remeber though that methane is heavier than our air, so it may be nessecary to move the match around the interior of the toilet bowl to removed all of the gas.

• 1 decade ago

We keep a scented candle in the bathroom at all times. When it isn't lit, it makes things smell nice, and if somebody ... well, you know... we can light the candle. Something about the match smell and the hot wax smell cut the bad smell really well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A. open window.

B. Lysol. Oust. Febreeze.

C. get mop and soapy bucket and clean all points of the bathroom. Floor, Walls, Shower, All around the toilet, Sink, Ceiling.

D. hire professional to clean it up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

light a match or 2, works great

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

light a match and let it burn for a few seconds, then blow it out. the smell should be gone!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

open ur winddow and turn ur fan on high (if you have one 1) leave it like that all day it should clear out the smell

Source(s): my room smelling funky
  • 4 years ago

GO AND TAKE THE EMISSION TEST ALONG WITH YOUR CAR

• 1 decade ago

LOL. I say oust it AND use matches.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.