I am looking for some work that I can do on the computer at home that really pays with no investment.?

Best Answer

There are home jobs, I don't know if they are "open" but all the home jobs I've seen, only pay minimum wage. If this is sufficent for you, then I can refer you over to them. I can't guarantee that you will get the job, because everyone is trying to get a home job. They quickly find out that the pay isn't that good, even with the gas expenses commuting taken out. With the price of inflation these days, minimum wage does not cut your daily and monthly expenses.

If you really want to work from home, I suggest you start your own home based business. The income opportunity is incredible in home based business. You just need to find one that you'd enjoy getting involved in. Most home based business cost under $500. Some cost more depending on what it is you want to do. There are a lot of different types of Home based businesses, from Child Daycare Centers, to Plumbing, Home Decor, Catering, Telecommunications, Candle Making, Travel agents etc etc.

I don't know what your interests are, so I'll give you some information on what my husband and I started over six years ago and point you out to some others to take a look at. Ours well supports our family of six. We have four children ages 10, 6, 3 and 1. The reason why we decided to work at home and not in an office. To be with our kids. It is also becoming a major funding source for non-profit organizations.

We got involved in the telecommunications industry with a world wide company that's over 15 years old. We've been featured in several magazines like USA Today, Success, Fortune etc. Inc 500 rated us the 22nd fastest growing company. They offer services that people use every day and pay for anyway, but now they can have a lower cost. Services such as local and long distance phones, Internet, digital phones, video phones (you can see the person your taking to live)VOIP, Satellite TV, and all the major cellular phone companies like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Alltell, Nextell etc. have partnered up with them too.

How many people do you know, or know of, that uses one or more of these services? How would you feel if you could save people money on services that they're already using then every time they pay their bills each month, you make a percentage every single month. Huge income opportunity. It's incredible how much money is involved in this industry.

I also created a blog on my 360 page on home based business's. There's over half a dozen different ones to take a look at. Your more then welcome to browse through them for some ideas.

Tiffany

Source(s): Home based business owner

1. WelI I actually take surveys for cash. And yes they do pay as long as you know the good ones. I have some free survey sites that are very reliable just check out my profile by clicking my name or email me for them. I only give sites that I've been paid by so you won't get scammed. They're all reliable and I've never had a problem with them. (I've been doing them for a year now) The best part is that anyone can do them and they're easy. You won't get rich but they definitely help with bills :)

2. Btw a lot of the ones above are spammers and I wouldn't trust them

Well you can try the advertising program by google named adsense.

It is really good and i also earn a nice amount to spend on my needs along with my pocket money.

And you can also work whenever you want to...

Just make a website and start earning. No investment if you start with a blog.

People have really made fortunes in this thing who took this even a bit seriously...and to top it all you have nothing to lose so i also thought this thing and gave it a try...

Official website: www.google.com/adsense

You can also get considerable amount of info. thru this link

http://theadsenseinsider.blogspot.com...

Good Luck!!!

Take a look at this site. In this site you will find all the details about "Work From Home, Free Online Jobs,Free Registration, Data Entry Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Free Work Online Jobs,Get Paid Jobs, Work At Home, Earn Money Online, Earn Money Thru Internet,Best Online Jobs, Part Time Work, Online Job Work, Earn Fast Extra Cash Online, Surfing Jobs, Money Making Programs, Free Money, Online Income,India, Worldwide, International, Home Business, Home Jobs, Free Money" Work without leaving your present job. Work Part Time only, no need to work full time. Work from Home or Office. Work in your spare time. Enjoy Personal Freedom and Financial Independence. to everyone those who want to earn extra income in their spare time using their computer and internet knowledge bookmark this site for comming back to it.

1

Source(s): List of Wholesales http://WholesaleSuppliers.netint.info/?wMz8

Would you like a winning lottery ticket with that?

I know a lot about this topic so please forgive the length of this reply. I have a lot of good info for you. I am a mother of two little girls who are actually tugging on my arm as I write this so I will try to be brief. Many people are looking for work from home companies. All the scams definitely create a big problem but also, there is a problem of people misunderstanding the difference between work from home "jobs" and work from home opportunities. There really are not work from home “jobs”. To get that you have to start working for a company in their offices first, then they MAY allow you to take the job home.

Most of the work from home opportunities that are legitimate offers are not an hourly pay type job. They are business opportunities that help you in starting your own business from your home.

What you should do first is to decide if you are simply looking for an hourly rate type job or if you are looking for more of an opportunity for additional income such as what you would make in your own business being your own boss from home. Many say a JOB stands for Just Over Broker and I have found that to be true as well. I never got anywhere working for others.

Small home businesses have some small costs involved, less then $500 to start is reasonable and I would stay away from those wanting $1000-$5000. It doesn’t cost that much to start and run a home business so you shouldn’t pay it. The real ones will have a small monthly overhead as well. Should be around $50 a month but no more then $75. And everything should be included from your web sites to training and team support to back office accounting and booking. It’s ok to pay this overhead because it’s a business, they cost money. It’s not reasonable to assume you can run a business from home with a website, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, processing and more for free so do keep that in mind as you search.

If you are coming across places that say free then I would RUN don’t walk the other way! They never are. I tried them many a times and 3 weeks later I had to buy this and 6 weeks later that. After 6 months these “free businesses” had cost me over $800 on average.

I’m a stay at home mom of two little girls as I mentioned, ages 1 and 3. I work about 15-18 hours per week for a National Medical Benefits Company. This is a home business, a nationally known and reputable home business which is what you need to make sure you are looking for. I have been with the company almost a year now and I make over $3500 a month! In your first month, depending on how many hours you can work, I have seen people make anywhere from $500 to over $3000. And your income will increase each month because we get paid residual income as well. If I continue on as I am going at the end of the year I will be making $6000 a month. My friend Becky from South Carolina started 2 years before me and she is now making $102,000 a year with this company.

The best part is they have 401(k), direct deposit, life insurance and a benefits package most of which you get from day one. In addition, there are no products, no hard selling or pushing, no cold calling, no home parties and no telemarketing! That was VERY important to me.

I absolutely love working with them and I can't believe I am making what I am making and in so few hours per week. The neat thing is there are other people on your team that you work with so you are never alone. You have great team support and you get to know the other people on your team pretty well. The support is great but I have made wonderful friends as well. I think that’s important too, especially being at home!

I was a bit apprehensive at first because I know a lot of companies are not legit but this company is the number one National Medical Benefits Company in the US. They are a member of the US Chamber of Commerce, and the National Association of Dental Plans and the owner of the company actually sits on the board of The Consumer Health Alliance to which we are also members. Also they were featured in “The New York Times”, “Wall Street Journal” “Time Magazine” and the “American Medical Review”. Even “60 Minutes” with Morley Safer did a big special on this home based business.

Even more then all this is they are accepted at over 100,000 retailers nation wide. These are fortune 500 companies like Sears, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Wal-mart, Publix and more. These companies would never work with a company that was any thing less then reputable. That made me feel very good about working with them knowing they were accepted at these stores that I frequent. Also now of course being with them I get the dental and vision benefits for free and I saved over $150 on my last visit to the dentist! That’s just a beautiful perk! : - )

When I first started I just felt very safe with them, that and my friend was already making so much money with Ameriplan. But at this point I feel a sense of security financially that our family has never had before. That plus LOVING what you do? What could be better?

Check them out! Just type in www.workathomeplus.net in your web browser.

-Amy

This answer has been chosen as a “Best Answer” more then 14 times!

No free rides ~ that goes for the net too. It is necessary to invest in yourself to understand that first before moving into any business.

You can see the web site

http://www.freefromfee.net/

you can get some items to resell from this wholesale website

http://www.ecshop365.com