Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

What is the meaning of fast food?

Someone says it means hot and fresh food in ahotel.

Someone says it is the fast supply of any food in a hotel.

Someone says it is the fast supply of any hot food.

Which of the above is correct?

Favorite Answer

i think it means you grab and go

What does 'Food' mean??

If we don't eat the food, what does food mean?? Useless..

So, fast food not only means FAST PREPARATION but it secretly means CONSUMING also. Supplying had to be fast as well as we have to be able to finish the food fast. You got the point??

So, i'll go with none of the options you provided. By the way, its just my opinion. I'm not admitting that I'm saying world truth.Ok??

Have a nice day...

Source(s): Its just got into my mind!!!

Fast food is items that can be prepared and served quickly. Wikipedia says "typically the term refers to food sold in a restaurant or store which is low quality prepared and served to the customer in a packaged form for take out/take away."

the meaning of fast food is for people who dont have enough time in their schedule to take the time and cook something

or just cuz u get the food fast

someone say it is the fast supply of any hot food.

The fast supply of any hot food.Hotel, restaurant doesn't matter. McDonald's and Wendy's aren't necessarily in hotels.

fast food

If I had to choose one of those I'd go with #3. Generally I think it means food which requires little time to prepare and serve.

the fast supply of any hot food..ie burger king, kfc etc

i wouldd go with number 3.

Fast food: the term given to many items that can be prepared and served quickly.

Yeah well and one more to your list its junk food and they dont treat there employees right. imean my mom used to work for one and she was fired and they told lies about why she was fired so if you go to mcdonalds ask when was the last time they had a break and dont be surprised if they say i havent had one today

Source(s): My mom