Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who thinks Umaga was more interesting and got better reactions when he was with Armando Alejandro Estrada?

I wish Armando Estrada could revert back to his former character as Umaga's manager, don't you?

Best Answer

He does need a manager to enhance his character.

He is a wild character, so he should have a tamer to control him and direct what he does. Why does he listen to anyone at all? I remember he teamed with John Cena and cooperated well, when the two had a two-three month feud. Does that make sense? How about how loyal he is to Mr. McMahon right after that face turn? Does that make sense, either? Umaga needs someone telling him what to do all the time, and Armando Elejandro Estrada was that person.

I think the combination of the two worked really well. It's one of the WWE's most used formats for a very dominating, non-speaking powerhouse and a big mouth, couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, cocky manager to be paired together. The Great Khali, Brock Lesnar, Kane and even The Undertaker all started out like this. But it seems once the wrestler has made an impact, the need for the manager is no longer justified. So yes, bring back Estrada.

No. I reckon Umaga as gone heaps better without Estrada

• faling

Umaga might start up screaming in Samoan on the cop, Estrada might ought to translate and say, "Umaga became not dashing, my chum. examine your radar, sir." Then Umaga might tear the vehicle door off and then hit the Samoan Spike, accompanied via the Butt Bump of Doom, on the cop. not a competent theory to piss Umaga off. it must be unsafe to every person'S well-being.

Umaga should have a manager that can do the talking for him and set up feuds for him.

Maybe someone like Mick Foley or Ric Flair could tag along with him

Yeah it was def. funnier just the way estrada broke the cigar like he was saying GET HIM lol

i prefer him with estrada i remember back then armando keeps introducing himself

MY NAME IS ARRRRRMANDO... ALIHANDRRRRO... ESTRRRRRRADA...

I think umaga is doing well without umaga

Source(s): AWESOME!

he sucks as a gm

umaga was deadlier when there was someone controlling the beast within now he comes and goes sometimes he is a nut sometimes he is not

No He is better now