Web site hosting?

I need free web site hosting that will give me unlimited uploads completely free in hopes to put all Charmed episodes in HD for free on the web for all the world to see. I need this to be free I have all the videos to upload I just need free web hosting.
Update: I want a web site that has UNLIMITED FOR PEOPLE TO VIEW NOT DOWNLOAD. Not YouTube because while that has unlimited upload, the videos come and go and they would probably lose there quality. Not to mention that most Charmed episodes disappear. Plus, they could only be 10 mins long. Please just help if you can't,... show more I want a web site that has UNLIMITED FOR PEOPLE TO VIEW NOT DOWNLOAD. Not YouTube because while that has unlimited upload, the videos come and go and they would probably lose there quality. Not to mention that most Charmed episodes disappear. Plus, they could only be 10 mins long. Please just help if you can't, please don't answer.
Update 2: To tell you the truth, I don't care about ads. I just want to put every charmed episode online straight from my computer. I need about 8 GB for each season. which means, I need about 65 GB. I can't find one that will let me upload even 1 episode. Not even youtube.