roswell new mexico do u think it was real? or just a myth?

July 7, 1947 in roswell new mexico there were rumor and questioning about crashed alien craft and the United States military covered up it up? what do you think? me i believe it is real i love history and unidentified things

Favorite Answer

Whatever it was, it's still a great tourist attraction, so they're going to play it up for all it's worth.

I say that it is real. I saw the footage of them opening the alien. The autopsy footage. It looked fairly real to me. They had the time the equipment and the full body outfit. It's interesting to view. Google: Ghosts and paranormal videos.

I can't say for sure, but someone who lived in that area said they saw something strange when they were driving late at night/early in the morning. They said like, the entire ground of the desert lifted up or something, I can't really remember, I was told a long time ago.

Although Is it difficult to question the credibility of the Rosewell incident Most people believe that there was some kind of conspiracy by the US military to cover up what had happened there........................... As far as the question of belief is concerned just like there is no proof that aliens exist, like wise there is no proof that they don't so at the end of the day its a question of what one wishes to believe for the sake of his/her sanity.

There HAVE really been alien spottings. Peole already have also encountered them. They also know how to speak our launguage. If you live in the middle of knowhere keep your doors locked at all times that's when they tend to abduct you then if you don't believe me see my sources.

yes i feel it was real and that all the advance in technology in so short a time had to come from somewhere as all of a sudden there was a giant leap in it

I think it was real. Theres evidence of cover ups in other places by the gov. also.

I think it was real

REAL