Why is it so hard for Christians to understand that humans evolved from a primordial "soup"?

When it is proven scientifically that each one of us came from another chemical mixture? Every one of you started out as a microscopic sperm and over a period of time, became a fetus with a reptilian tail and eventually a person. Science calls this phenomenon, recapitulation, where, ontogeny recapitulates... show more When it is proven scientifically that each one of us came from another chemical mixture?

Every one of you started out as a microscopic sperm and over a period of time, became a fetus with a reptilian tail and eventually a person.

Science calls this phenomenon, recapitulation, where, ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.

In the recapitulation in man we can detect traces of hydras, notochords, cartilaginous fish, bony fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals, primates, apes, and finally humans.

What took six hundred million years of evolution to develop in the case of humans takes place inside the womb in nine months.

Since even the fundamental process of early human development tell the very story of evolution, and moreover, in front of our very eyes, we observe plainly that we come from a microscopic, simple organism (sperm), developed (quite un-miraculously and quite scientifically) into a more and more complex one,

why then, is it so hard for you to understand evolution?
Update: Hey, Creation,

Dr. Dino is in jail for tax evasion.

"render to Caesar??"

Plus he has been defeated in debates steadily since 1987.
Update 2: Monday - or should I say, Albert Pike...?

I wasn't talking to THOSE Christians.
Update 3: All I can say is, WOW! Only one of you even hinted that you got the question, and that was the woman who calls herself PROBLEM. And even she could not give the benefit of the doubt when necessary (I do not have space to explain everything) But my point is intact, for those who care to imagine it. The idea... show more All I can say is, WOW!

Only one of you even hinted that you got the question, and that was the woman who calls herself PROBLEM.

And even she could not give the benefit of the doubt when necessary (I do not have space to explain everything)

But my point is intact, for those who care to imagine it. The idea remains scientifically compelling and is legitimate.

You guys are scary - I only pray that most of you are wither outliers or variables!