I am looking for my birth Mother...?

Her name is Rebecca Lynn Reed (4/28/59) she was born in PA, she has a daughter also named Rebecca Jericho Soogrim or perhaps Reed born (6/11/94) in San Diego county. I hired an investigator and she was unable to find my birth mother because she claimed "she flies under the radar". It's upsetting... show more Her name is Rebecca Lynn Reed (4/28/59) she was born in PA, she has a daughter also named Rebecca Jericho Soogrim or perhaps Reed born (6/11/94) in San Diego county. I hired an investigator and she was unable to find my birth mother because she claimed "she flies under the radar". It's upsetting because it's been a year since I paid her to find my birth mother and I haven't gotten anywhere and now the woman is on a show reuniting people with their loved ones! Crazy huh?
I've been looking and haven't gotten anywhere, went on myspace, put an ad in the San Diego Union Tribune ( she lived in the Oceanside/ Vista area of San Diego Ca a long time ago) and nothing. Can someone please help me? Zaba Search didn't help, neither did people finder....