Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

k so isnt this creepy? PLEASE READ!?

Weird 9/11 Facts

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin

Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+ 5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or

9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US

emergency services telephone number

911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

1) The total number of victims inside

all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

2) September 11 is day number 254 of

the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 =11

3) The Madrid bombing took place on

3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911

days after the Twin Towers incident.

ALSO:

http://www.linkydinky.com/20billsecrets.shtml

just curious, do you think its a coincidence of not?

i think it was planned like this.

like i know that it's been just called a coincidence, but how can everything be a coinicidence? it's way too much

i just copied it from a source, so don't say that i thought of it

Best Answer

im not sure how to answer this but some things seem really coincidental ...but you can argue that 254 isnt coincidental but a random act of nature...i feel on the fence with this one but i must say most of these facts are mind boggling.

This is annoying. I could come up with a bunch of random facts about any event and turn them into "eerie coincidences" too.

Example: Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!

I honestly think terrorists don't have THAT much time on their hands to sit and plan all of those things out. They have better things to do, like, blow themselves up.

George Walker Bush

if it all was 911 then it would be a lil creepy and a coincidence but just the numba 11 no

I admit it...I drank the Kool Aid LOL. Actually according to my mom the Kennedy's drew this kind of attention. If pastor's want to pray for anyone everyday that is fine with me. Whatever makes them feel good and doesn't hurt others is okay with me. Live and let live. I love how people that don't like Obama like to call his supporters all kinds of names. The more talk there is, the better. Like they say "there is no such thing as bad publicity". Call me a cultist, I drank the Kool Aid, I'm brainwashed, whatever you like. Bottom line is that I looked at the issues and the candidate's stands on the issues from their own websites and didn't rely on anyone else's opinions or words to decide who I felt was the best candidate. Anyone that chose their candidate by any other means, shame on you! Michelle

I have heard about that before. It is really freaky and very sad. I went to Ground Zero last March, and it was unbelivable to be standing where so many people lost their lives. You felt so many different emotions. I mean there is still 1 staircase left from the attack, just standing there.

That bill think is uber freaky! Next time I get a 20$ bill thats new im gonna try it!

Theres no way it could be a coincidence. Some of those people at the towers got out in just in time. things like that cant be planned.

You're Right, Everythig Happens For A Reason

I Think All Of That IS Very Strange Though o.O

Yeah it probably was. There is a reason why they chose 9-11 people tend to dwell on numbers, numbers have been used to determine dates in prophecies. 9-11 also means help .

That is very interesting

its obiovously planned theres also something on word were u wright 911 NY then change it to wingdings and it looks like a plane crashing into 2 buildings (the 9 mite be sometin else

Yes it was a coincidence -- it's easy to find these parallels if you're looking for them. Just pick a random number and an event and you'll find any number of "creepy" coincidences.