PSE Stinger Compound Bow?

PSE Stinger Compound Bow?

what do the bow hunters think of this bow

PSE Stinger Compound Bow

thinks i am think of buying this so i want a opinion

Best Answer

It will be fine but don't expect it to last a long time. PSE cuts corners on Cams and Bearings. If you plan on shooting the Bow a lot, you might get 2 years out of it, more if you clean it often.

You are better off getting a Hoyt or Bowtech or even Parker. Those bows are more rugged and those companies stand behind their bows better than PSE. PSE will stand behind their bow untill the check clears then blame you for any problem.

Not only me, but three guys I hunt with all bought PSE bows (4 total). I got mine at the PRO shop in Tuscon. They would not cover Cammo paint that was pealing off in sheets after 3 weeks. All of us had problems. 3 had paint, 3 had Cam problems, One had a limb splinter. PSE would not make it right for any of us. And given we have all hunted with Bows several years with no problems, we know what we are doing with bows, and all these problems happened within a year, one would expect the company to pony up.

And yes, we spent Top dollar on 3 different Models. They make junk. Get something better for your money

low end company high end prices. not worth it really. get a Hoyt, diamondback, Parker. Matthews is OK but the other three will deliver the best bow for your money and they will last a long time (Ive had the same Hoyt bow for almost 9 years now still no problems)

Source(s): hoyt owner for almost 9 years

I talked to one of the guys at my local pro shop, he goes to all the dealer shows and shoots the new bows and stuff, and he said that it was a very nice bow, smooth draw, low vibration, good speed, and a great price, i'm saving up for the

x-force t.s. myself.

• Diane

The draw wieght advertised on the box is the MAX draw weight. If you want to get to 70, buy the 70. You can adjust down but not up past the MAX draw weight.

I've got one and i like mine.