Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who was apart of The Brat Pack?

Who where the original members of the brat pack all of them please! I have heard about them is talks ...who where they exactly??

Update:

the brat pack NOT the rat pack!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early-1960s.

http://www.ratpack.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa...

The Brat Pack: The list of actors considered members is, to some degree, a matter of opinion, with the most popular roster consisting of Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy.

http://www.thebratpacksite.com/bratpack.html

Source(s): I hope that covers everything
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Original Brat Pack

• 1 decade ago

The Brat Pack consisted of eight actors,Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy.

They appeared in many films including The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink and St Elmos Fire. A lot of the films they were in were either written, directed, produced, or all three, by John Hughes. Since then the actors have had mixed fortunes regarding their careers but have all continued to work in the industry.

The name "Brat Pack" came from a 1985 cover story in New York magazine by David Blum (June 10, 1985, pp. 40-47). The term is a play on the Rat Pack.

The article also mentioned Mathew Broderick, John Cusack, Robert Downey Jr and even Tom Cruise. I don't consider these the brat pack at all.

• 1 decade ago

Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop....those are in the 60's

Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy.

actors in the 80's

• 1 decade ago

the brat pack was a list of young actors i the 80s. it was the cover story in the new york magazine in 1985. they were actors like judd nelson, emilio estivez, rob lowe, molly ringwald, that guy fro the dead zone, corey haim and feldman ect. i tried to find the issue online but all i could find is this link that talks about the exact issue.

http://www.thebratpacksite.com/origin.ht...

• Ally B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

sasha, yasin, chloe and jade.

lol. i hope ur talking about the dolls. i was obsessed with them when i was little!! kinda pathetic i still remember,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.