Snapple SWOT Analysis?

I'm trying to do a SWOT analysis on the beverage Snapple. I'm having a heck of a time finding enough strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Can someone help me come up with some and/or give me some insight on where to find some?

I can't change the company. Its our groups assigned company. Thats why its so hard to find Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. I know what a SWOT analysis is, we've been doing them all semester. This company is just kinda hard thats why i'm asking for help.

Favorite Answer

well you do know what a SWOT analysis is meant for? if you cant find enough strenght its not working or will not work.. but perhaps if you change the name from Snapple into something more catching like coca cola etc..?or if you find out ''what it does to you'' or can find a reason what you will do when you drink it .. but FGS change the name its not catching at all.. good luck ..