Is R&P Saturated w. "Vs" Threads?

There's your question... Personally, I can let the newbies slide because they have no idea the regulars have seen 10,000 ....in the last 3 days alone. But really...they're kinda silly. When we 1st saw the "(metal band here) Vs. Jonas Bros." the 1st dozen times, it was funny...but... Ah... show more There's your question...

Personally, I can let the newbies slide because they have no idea the regulars have seen 10,000 ....in the last 3 days alone.
But really...they're kinda silly.

When we 1st saw the "(metal band here) Vs. Jonas Bros." the 1st dozen times, it was funny...but...

Ah well. At the end of the day, it's a free country, I & don't have to click on em, but I do *see* them....
Update: LOL! Foil-- totally appreciate your honesty there. I bet if you used The Force, you'd come up w/ a good, fun, intriguing question to post that'll stand out over all the Vs. posts. :)
Update 2: LMAO! Jake!