Weight limit for a Harly?

I was thinking about buying some of the new Halry Davison gear and noticed something strange. Halry makes their signature brand of clothing up to a 5XL in men and 2XL in women’s sizes. I couldn’t believe it! Everyone knows that the modern Halry rider is a small to medium 40+ baby boomer who is financial secure.... show more I was thinking about buying some of the new Halry Davison gear and noticed something strange. Halry makes their signature brand of clothing up to a 5XL in men and 2XL in women’s sizes. I couldn’t believe it!

Everyone knows that the modern Halry rider is a small to medium 40+ baby boomer who is financial secure. I mean XL is pushing it (well okay large is pretty bad too) but 5XL!?!?!?

Try mixing a salad into your diet!!! I am sure these “riders” don’t even make wheatgrass and protein shakes part of their regular diet, let alone follow The Zone as most contemporary Harly riders do!

Should there be a weight limit for Halry clothing and for the bike? I wouldn’t want non-Halry riders getting the wrong idea when the browse the website.

What do you think?