Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

HELP..! I need help . im going to the movies tonight with a girl and i need help 10 points 4 best answer?

Ok im going to the movies with this girl i like and she likes me to and When in the movies what just i talk about because i get stuck when i talk to her . [[can you list some things i say]] thanks

oh and should i kiss her ? what are some signs that she whats me to kiss her?? thanks

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You shouldn't talk about anything in the movies. It's a theater! Keep your mouth shut and don't bother other people,

But aftewards, talk about the movie. Duh... Ask her what she thought of it. Tell her to pretend she's Roger Ebert and give you a review. Use that as a springboard to talk about other things.

As for the kiss, you're on your own pal. If you're dropping her off and she';s just lingering at the front door and not in a big hurry to get inside, just making small talk with you, she wants a kiss. YOu could start by telling her you had a good time and maybe hold her hand for a second. If she wants to kiss, she'll probably give you the big stare in the eyes thing. The worse thing in the world is to lean in for the kiss and she pulls back. Boy, is THAT awkward.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a girl so I know what you mean. Don't talk about things you like try to find things in common of what she likes and you know when to kiss her cause she will be having this little smile on her face and giggling at things that are not even funny ever 5 minutes. And also you'll know when to kiss her because, you'll have a really deep connection with her and it will just feel right. And also when your talking to her tell her how pretty she looks and what you like about her and don't say anything nasty. Hope this advice works... GOOD LUCK!! By the way I'm only 11. But my friends come to me for advice.

• 1 decade ago

Whatever you do, don't talk about the weather. =) Talk about school, your favorite and least favorite teachers, homework, annoying projects. Complaining about a teacher you both dislike is always good. Talk about the movie you are going to see. The conversation should flow naturally, so don't worry about it. If you are stuck, then talk about the movie, what you've heard about it, or if you already saw it, what you both liked, or didn't like. As for the kiss thing, if she's moving closer, making your arms or shoulders touching, looking for any excuse to touch you or be close to you- she's probably looking for a kiss. But definitely DON'T FORCE IT!! If you try, and she moves away, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!! Girls hate guys who are too forward. Good luck! You'll do great!

Source(s): ME!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just talk about things that both of you like. And apart the kissing thing. If you feel its right, do it. You have to make your own decision about it but yea kissing is fun so do it. some signs are she looks at you every once in a while. And touches your hands and stuff. You'll just kinda know man. Im 14 and i did it first like a year ago.

Source(s): Me doing it
  • 1 decade ago

First man relax!!!! second try to be yourself. you don't have to empress her she is already going to the movies with you, so she must dig you a little. While your are with her watch for signs of unnecessary touching. Thats good though dont be afraid loll. enjoy the movie don't try anything stupid in the movies. After the movie take a walk or something so you too can talk and get to know each other. that when you will want to try and make something happen. Remember that when people take their first kiss its always in the middle of something. whether it be talking or touching or turning but its always in the middle of something. When your are ready to kiss her, asked her to look at something away from both of you. When is getting ready to turn back at you take it slow and make your move. good luck bud

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it would be best not to talk in a movie, some girls like to watch the movie with out talking.

but you could ask her what she likes to do for fun.

or what she wants to do when she grows up.

ask the kind of food she likes so you know where to bring her for your next date.

well if she try's to hold your hand before you get the chance then yeah kiss her.

or after you drop her off or if she stares at you for a little while that could mean she wants to kiss you.

• 1 decade ago

before the movie open a conversation about her....it will keep an open feel for you to talk in the first place because it shows you care.

during the movie talk about the movie but not too much coz it is a movie you are watching...

after the movie ask her what she thought the highlights of the movie were..then when she asks you tell her that the only highlight you saw was her.

hope this helps..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whoa if your trying to get suggestions now thats pretty urgent. First thing dont do anything boneheaded. Dont do that stupid yawn thing and put your arm around her, just do it without all of the yawn crap. you can talk to her but dont ruin the movie. If she wants to kiss you she will come for you, dont try to just randomly kiss her. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

First, wait until the 3rd date to kiss her. It will build up the suspense. While you are talking, try just to listen to her and ask her more in depth questions about what she is interested in.

• 1 decade ago

ask her how her day was, its a movie so there wont be much talking. and just ask if its ok for you to kiss her i think its cute when guys do that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.