Can you name high government officials who work for corporations?

example> The Dulles Brothers in the CIA and State Department were board members of the United Fruit Company when they masterminded the coup d' etat against Guatemala's Jacobo Arbenz. Arbenz was in the process of nationalizing unused UFC land.

Favorite Answer

the only ones who they do work for is corporations, some actually hate average Americans I do believe. even the military is the same and has been for years,

Read Smedly Butler, War is a racket

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940), nicknamed "The Fighting Quaker" and "Old Gimlet Eye," was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps and, at the time of his death, the most decorated Marine in U.S. history

During his 34 years of Marine Corps service, Butler was awarded numerous medals for heroism including the Marine Corps Brevet Medal (the highest Marine medal at its time for officers), and subsequently the Medal of Honor twice. Notably, he is one of only 19 people to be twice awarded the Medal of Honor, and one of only three to be awarded a Marine Corps Brevet Medal and a Medal of Honor, and the only person to be awarded a Marine Corps Brevet Medal and a Medal of Honor for two different actions.

Donald Rumsfeld earned 25 million and collects residuals from the controversial legalization and distribution of Aspartame, the artificial sweetner. ...and even though it is widely proven that it turns to methonol and fermaldahyde and poisons the body, and ranks very high on the FDA symptoms complaint list, his influence keeps the FDA from doing anything about it.

It is estimated that Aspartame has either caused, or aggitated existing conditions to cause thousands of deaths per year.

yet....Donald Rumsfeld remains a free, untride, unincarcerated member of society.

The current US vice president has received "pension" payments of over $1.5 million per year, for his entire term of office.

This is not intended as a flip answer---but most all high government official work for the benefit of corporations---whether they realize it or not.

Dick Cheney held 64 million in Halliburton stock because he was their president. When he leaves office (if he leaves office) he will go back to them because he IS them.

Ronald Reagan was official spokesman for GE.

I think it would be much easier to name the few who DON'T.

Ron Paul comes to mind...

bush

AAAAAALLLLLL OOOOOOFFFFF TTTTHHHHEEEEMMMM!!!!!!!