This is my last question on Yahoo Answers?

If you could become a member of any rock band that you wanted to be in, then which band would that be? In case you don't know already, my account was suspended yesterday. I have started a new account, but I do not feel motivated to answer anymore questions. In the past I have been known to joke around... show more If you could become a member of any rock band that you wanted to be in, then which band would that be?

In case you don't know already, my account was suspended yesterday. I have started a new account, but I do not feel motivated to answer anymore questions. In the past I have been known to joke around about leaving Y!A, but this time I am done. I am finished. I do not feel like devoting my time and energy into helping other people if this is how I get rewarded in the end. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this question got reported.

I am not blaming anyone for the suspension of my account. To be honest, I saw this coming. I could see that my account was coming to an end. I am sick and tired though of having to deal with trolls. So I don't think I will be coming back to Y!A. I would like to thank all of my contacts for being there for me when I needed them most.
Update: I promised myself not to give any retirement speeches when after leaving Y!A, but I didn't expect my account to end this way. Here are some of the users that I would like to thank for my great experience on Y!A… Darth Maul rckets sarah Rocco G Dark Ak Alsvartsagor Happy Faces and Inside Voices Brian... show more I promised myself not to give any retirement speeches when after leaving Y!A, but I didn't expect my account to end this way.

Here are some of the users that I would like to thank for my great experience on Y!A…

Darth Maul
rckets
sarah
Rocco G
Dark Ak Alsvartsagor
Happy Faces and Inside Voices
Brian The Killer Penguin
Please Don’t Feed The Trolls
qdee
~Stabbing The Drama~
APC
Cold Roses
Jake
Emily!
L a u r e n loot
sabes99
bullet ♥
Fronzie T
Wake all the children
Ana Maria
AngelOvDeath
Keeler
MCM
P. Wall
Bla¢k Zepp ³lin Purp £e ƒloyd
Persephone
Gothic Princess
Gorgon
Shizzle Bizzle!
Scream Bloody Gore
eyrothath
Cinnamon [1334♀]
Holden® (Mr.ThumbzUP)
Ψ Јέ§ŧέя Ψ
Tesla Girl
Shades of Grey

I am sorry if I did not mention anyone who was one of my recent contacts. Thank you everyone and goodbye everyone.
Update 2: To some of you people who say that I need to get a life. Maybe you are right, I do need to get a life, but I guess now that I am gone you won't have to say that to me anymore. And to answer your question, Beatle fanic, I may create my own chatroom. I may also go to Wiki Answers instead. I will email you... show more To some of you people who say that I need to get a life. Maybe you are right, I do need to get a life, but I guess now that I am gone you won't have to say that to me anymore.

And to answer your question, Beatle fanic, I may create my own chatroom. I may also go to Wiki Answers instead. I will email you if I do so. For the next week though I will be on spring break, so many of you people won't get the chance to talk to me then.