leanne c asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

what do you get in an in-flight meal with Thomas cook breakfast and evening time?

and if i request diabetic meals do they change and what will i get

Best Answer

Yes you can request a diabetic meal and if you want to know EXACTLY what it is call the airlines customer service.

• Dan

The meal depends on the airline. You can request a diabetic meal. I have no idea what you will get. I suggest that you call the airline that you are flying on as they are the ones that know. Menus are not usually provided in advance, however.

If I were you, and I am a diabetic, I would (and do) take along what I want to eat in my carry-on. "Be prepared " served me well in the Boy Scouts, and still does.

Have a nice trip.

Regards,

Dan

Source(s): 22 years as a Customer Service Agent with a major airline.

Many common natural remedies are claimed to have blood sugar lowering properties that make them useful for people with or at high risk of diabetes. Learn here https://tr.im/YYO5F

A number of clinical studies have been carried out in recent years that show potential links between herbal therapies and improved blood glucose control, which has led to an increase in people with diabetes using these more 'natural' ingredients to help manage their condition.