what do you think about the woman who had a sex change. and now is pregnant clamming to be a man?

I wish people would stop call her a man. If you have female reproductive organs then you are a WOMAN NOT A MAN.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah I'm sick of it too. Lets see if he/she be a man while delivering!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Sure, you can view the women you are with, as such. There ARE women who are just as s_xual [or more] as men are, but they're the needle in the haystack types- one in a million. Birds do it, bees do it, and men do it any old time. But women will only do it if the candles are scented just right -- and their partner has done the dishes first. A stereotype, sure, but is it true? Do men really have stronger sex drives than women? Well, yes, they do. Study after study illustrates that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, but much more straightforward. The sources of women's libidos, by contrast, are much more difficult to pin down. It's common wisdom that women place more value on emotional connection as a spark of sexual desire. But women also appear to be heavily influenced by social and cultural factors as well. "Sexual desire in women is extremely sensitive to environment and context," says Edward O. Laumann, PhD, a professor of sociology at the University of Chicago and lead author of a major survey of sexual practices, The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think anything bad about him and i'm not bothered that he's pregnant. You know, not everyone that doesn't like being the sex they're born as wants to tamper with what's below, it's painful surgery, especially for women as removing the womb can cause many problems. I know because my mum had hers removed (not for that reason lol) and she has a lot of health problems now because it's affected her hormone balance and her bone density...

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He isn't claiming to be a pregnant man - the media made that claim. He is very open about his gender reassignment, and the implications of the situation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree. Yahoo's headline right now "Pregnant Man Fascinates"...What's so fascinating about it? SHE'S NOT A MAN!!

• 1 decade ago

AMEN!!!

she says it's her right to have a baby

sure it is if she wants to live like a woman, but i think if she really wants to be a he then do it!

• 1 decade ago

a women has a right to change her mind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we cannot change the world

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lets not let people get sex changes....Its just gross!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is a trip, thats for sure!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.