Isn't the Bible's stance on abortion clear?

Acid Zebra posted this bit of the Bible yesterday and I can't get it out of my head: "And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no furhter injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay... show more Acid Zebra posted this bit of the Bible yesterday and I can't get it out of my head:

"And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no furhter injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any furhter injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."
Exodus 21:22-25 (New American Standard Version)

This says that a fetus is not a life. It insists that someone maliciously hurting a woman shall be fined but it is not an involuntary abortion that demands a life for a life. It is clear that a fetus is not a life. So... is the Bible clear about abortion?
Update: It says that a miscarriage is fine worthy but not life worthy. If further harm is done, beyond the miscarriage, then it is worth a life for a life an eye for an eye.