Please Inform me, let me know!!!?

I asked this 46 minutes ago, but no answers ok, u know about the Vicoden thing I asked earlier, another thing they have me using is BioFreeze, Its like Icy Hot, but it smells like Vicks lol. But I just wanted to know if anyone else used it, and what their experiance was. I also had a pulsing ultrasound done on my hip right where it was dislocated to help the inflammation go down, and to send heat from the inside out. Is that safe? I just am wondering, I have physical theropy 3 times a week for 4 weeks to make my leg stronger since when I screwed up my hip I lost alota strength in it.... the ultrasound thing though I think was a one time thing

I am 27 weeks pregnant btw

lol u cant deny me being pregnant, I wouldnt even have to tell them Im showing so much lol

Favorite Answer

I've used a lot of those. Its not a problem that they know of [its only been around 10+ years] so, I'd feel saef knowing its okay.

The ultrasound should be fine also! Just mention them to your doctor the next time you're in. If they knew you were pregnant and it was going to be a problem-- they wouldn't have done it! [the heat is also really not that hot]

Personally I think the biofreeze is bull lol.. it never worked for me!!! But some people swear by it!!!

Source(s): 27 weeks here!

If the doctor gave it to you and they know that your pregnant then I wouldn't worry all that much, in your case your gonna have to do some things you don't feel exactly comfortable with because of your accident and what not!

Just call your doctor to make sure that your on the safe side to reassure you.

• Bren

If the doctors are the ones that prescribed all of this and they know you are pregnant than yes it is safe don't worry about it they wouldn't put your baby in danger. I hope you feel better!

I agree with brendevjayemkk. As long as you doctors knew you were pregnant, you are fine. Take care!