How do religious creationists feel about Stephen Jay Gould's claim that evolution is both a fact and a theory?

According to Stephen Jay Gould, evolution is both a fact and a theory. Do creationists who say that evolution is "just a theory" disagree with Dr. Gould, or have they simply not read the paper in which he said that? "Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are... show more According to Stephen Jay Gould, evolution is both a fact and a theory. Do creationists who say that evolution is "just a theory" disagree with Dr. Gould, or have they simply not read the paper in which he said that?

"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts."

The quote was taken from the fifth paragraph of http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/g...
Update: Dr. Gould isn't my god. I'm just wondering what people think about his quote. The reason I mentioned his name is because he is the one who said the quote and I didn't want to be dishonest and claim it as my own material.
Update 2: Chieko: Reread what I said. I didn't say that I believed the quote. All I am asking is what people think of it. My beliefs about the accuracy of the quote are irrelevant to this discussion.
Update 3: TRUTH speaker: You've done more research into evolution than a man who spent his entire career on it? I never knew creationists were so dedicated. Thanks.
Update 4: Mike M: So you made up a false person with false credentials who said something you agree with and now I'm supposed to accept that as true? I don't understand.