Why my soon to be husband wont put his mother out?

Me and my fiance' have been together for almost 7 years now. We have an 3 year (boy) and an 2 week old (boy). We finally decided to get married (backwards- I know). His mom have been living with him for about 5 years now. She was suppose to only be there for a couple of months until she got back on her feet,... show more Me and my fiance' have been together for almost 7 years now. We have an 3 year (boy) and an 2 week old (boy). We finally decided to get married (backwards- I know). His mom have been living with him for about 5 years now. She was suppose to only be there for a couple of months until she got back on her feet, that never happened. Its her own faught that she is in this situation. She said that GOD told her that she doesn't have to work. Now I am a religious person myself but come on. She don't work, help out in anyway, just take up space. She has the room my older son was suppose to have. Her being so religious as she call it, one might think that she wouldn't be so selfish. I have told my fiance' how I feel about her still being here, but of course thats his mom and he is the only child, so you know he's not going to say anything..she know this, thats why she do what she do. Im not sure if I want to marry him cause hes never going to take my side about this. He said I don't work either.
14 answers 14