Luvs vs. Pampers?

So I have been using Pampers for a while now. I have ventured out to generic brands several times but cant take the leaks so I always go back to Pampers. I have been looking for ways to pinch pennies so I took another look at diapers. I have really given Luvs a good try b/c I figured it was just another cheap brand... show more So I have been using Pampers for a while now. I have ventured out to generic brands several times but cant take the leaks so I always go back to Pampers. I have been looking for ways to pinch pennies so I took another look at diapers. I have really given Luvs a good try b/c I figured it was just another cheap brand that would leak but yesterday I noticed that Luvs was made by Proctor and Gamble who also makes Pampers.

Does anyone swear by Luvs? Are they just a good or another leaky mess.

Another note: I know Huggies are cheaper but are a terrible fit for my sons oddly shaped body.
28 answers