Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Chris Jericho vs Kane ??

Question,

1. Who was a better heel ?

2. Who is a better wrestler ?

3. If the match actually happens, who would you cheer for ?

------------------))------->>

This time I will not ask for STARS, give if you want.

Favorite Answer

1 ~ Kane was always the better heel.Even when he debuted in 1997 as the crazy half-brother of The Undertaker.He was the monster heel of the Attitude Era who feuded with everybody.Sometimes for no reason.His feud with Undertaker & those Casket or Inferno matches made it more convincing;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRQDAULxKi0

Youtube thumbnail

2 ~ Chris Jericho is the better wrestler.As good as Kane is, his size limits his moves and range.Y2J has the background from the Hart Dungeon where he trained, through EWC, WCW & now WWE today.He's got a good balance of technical moves, ability to brawl & put on an entertaining match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16Sasphyp0

Youtube thumbnail

3 ~I like both stars, but Jericho would be my favorite.I like his style of wrestling & how he works his matches.He's entertaining on the mic, very charismatic.While some of the funniest promos & feuds ( like with Stephanie) have involved him as well.His moves the Lionsault & Codebreaker are both classy moves.

kane was my favorite wrestler and he will always be and even though i liked him better with the mask when he was MUCH stronger ,faster and got much more skills i still like him better than any other wrestler (memories). And for Jericho, well i never believed that he can be a great heavyweight wrestler and never will. I think he would be better as a cruiser weight wrestler. And i don't think that a kane vs Jericho would be a good match but anyway i d still cheer for The Big Red Machine.

1. Who was a better heel ?

Kane, easily. When he still wore his mask and was feuding with the Undertaker he was fantastic.

2. Who is a better wrestler ?

Jericho is much better at wrestling, Kane does not use that many wrestling moves.

I would cheer for Kane all the way, he is finally getting the push he deserves.

1. Who was a better heel?

Answer: I would have to say Kane, it was just entertaining to see this man walk down to the ring, ready to just kill someone you know?!

2. Who is a better wrestler?

Answer: I would say Chris Jericho because, I've always like see him do his famous signature move" The Walls of Jericho". He is a great wrestler no doubt about it. Oh, may I mention he was the first ever Undisputed Champion.

3. If the match actually happens, who would you cheer for?

Answer: I would actually cheer on Kane because, he is one great soon to be Hall of Famer(HOF). I wouldn't mind seeing Kane win that match, I would actually cheer him on.

Source(s): Obama For President of the United States 08' <><><><> :) :) :) :) :) <><><><>

1. Kane was the better heel, especially when he first started. He would just come to the ring at random times and destroy whoever was in it for no apparent reason. He threatened to set himself and others on fire. He even lit a casket on fire with the Undertaker (allegedly) inside it. Even when he took off the mask, he lit J.R. on fire. He truly was a great heel. Jericho is also great at being a heel, but he does more comedy and acts arrogantly to get heat. Jericho is great, but Kane was better.

2. Jericho is easily a better wrestler than Kane. Anyone trained by the Hart family has to be a great wrestler. Kane's moveset is limited to power moves like the powerslam, sidewalk slam, and chokeslam. Jericho is a great mat wrestler that can combine that with lucha-style moves.

3. I would cheer for Jericho because I've always liked Jericho better than Kane. He has more charisma and is a better wrestler than Kane. Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, ever since he turned heel back in WCW.

These are all hard because for a big man, Kane works his *** off.

Jericho slightly edges out Kane in two of these categories.

Jericho has more charisma and mic skills, which are essential for any good heel.

While Kane works hard for a big man, his style is still very simplistic and safe, and Jericho is much more technical and high risk.

I wouldn't cheer more for one or the other, but just hope they have a good match that I can be pleased to watch.

Jericho was a better more entertaining heel

Jericho was/is a better wrestler

Id cheer Jericho event tho I like Kane

They actually feuded before in either 2000 or 2001 because Jericho spilled coffee on Kane

That would be a good match however, it won't happen this year at Wrestlemania 27. Chris Jericho is still in negotiations with the wwe on a new contract we don't know when he's going to return yet and plus he would never be a follower in the New Nexus or the Core. If there is a potential match that could happen it would be either Cm Punk or Wade Barrett in a singles match vs. Undertaker at WM 27.

• Marina

Kane was a better heel.

The better wrestler would be Jericho.

I would cheer for Jericho, I like Kane but Jericho is my 6th favorite wrestler..

1.Jericho is a better heel because of his mic skills

2.Again, though Kane is very talented if we consider his size, he gives his best every time but Y2J is naturally athletic

3.I would cheer for Kane