Real Science?

It seems to me that scientists are some of the most close minded and indoctrinated people I know. No offense to all you scientists out there, but I never see scientists go back to the drawing board with all of their evidence, instead they look for evidence that will only support a Theory that already exists and... show more It seems to me that scientists are some of the most close minded and indoctrinated people I know. No offense to all you scientists out there, but I never see scientists go back to the drawing board with all of their evidence, instead they look for evidence that will only support a Theory that already exists and will not look at evidence that is contrary to that Theory (i.e. Evolution). My question: Do you think the process of science is flawed? If so, what can be done to make it better and more accurate?
Update: Peer review? That's just there to keep people in line with the already accepted views of science, to make sure no one is coloring outside of the Theory lines.