Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: When your answer gets reported by the yahoo answers community do you automatically block the asker?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes. Mostly I just log into my other account and go swear at them again.

• Jess

Nope. Never thought of that.

Here I am blocking away like there's no tomorrow and I never thought to block the asker of the question. Now that I think of it almost every question I get reported on is asked by someone other than a contact. Hmmmmm......

No because it could be some little goody two shoes like Dinglebury doing it instead of the asker.

No, not unless they specifically say they're the one who reported it. Chances are it's not the asker - a troll randomly picked you out.

No; why would you automatically assume that the asker reported you?

No, I never imagine the asker turned me in!! Strange idea!! Maybe I should think about that.

No, the asker may not have reported you.

block the user and anyone else that answered the question.

no . It could be another answerer ! Besides , when you gets one of those it mean a GRIP of people repoted you

HAhaha ! I said rePOted !

I never block anyone

in my opinion that is cowardly.