Why did God invent tornadoes if they cause so much death and destruction?

Please note I know God is real because I have faith. I am not doubting him. The real reason why I am asking this is because I have heard conflicting reasons from different Christians on here and I wanted to hear what you guys think. Some people think it's because of all the sin in the world that made earth... show more Please note I know God is real because I have faith. I am not doubting him. The real reason why I am asking this is because I have heard conflicting reasons from different Christians on here and I wanted to hear what you guys think.

Some people think it's because of all the sin in the world that made earth an imperfect place. Some people say that sin deteriorated our DNA which is why people can no longer live to be 500 years old. There is Biblical evidence to back up this claim. There is a verse in Genesis where God is said to limit the age of man to around 120.

Other people, however, say that God has nothing to do with tornadoes and they were never used to punish people for their sins. In other words, when he steps back from this sort of thing.

What do you think?