Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

What is your opinion about the man who is pregnant? He used to be a woman and got a sex change,?

he had a penis constructed, but decided to keep all his(her) inner female organs. His wife can't get pregnant so they decided to have him inseminated. He was on the Oprah show last night. Do you think there is anything wrong with this or do you think it doesn't matter?

Actually the hormone levels are normal and the baby, which is a girl, is perfectly normal for a 28 week pregnancy.

Favorite Answer

I have no problem with it, to be honest. If they wanted to have children and this is the only way then so be it, you know?

I can't understand people that think this is "dirty" or "wrong". It's really none of your business..

In my opinion, it is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do. But in the end, it is the decision and wishes of the person. Not much I can say or do is going to make much of a difference. But honestly, who would want to be a half man, half female? no offence...I also suspect it could cause emotional distress for the child, knowing that she or he has two mothers, or a half father. there is also a chance that the child would get teased or bullied at school.

theres nothing really astounding about it. she still has her female parts. but it did make me shake my head because it is pretty indicative of where society is going. 50 years ago this was unfathomable. today its accepted as ok. who knows where we'll be in another 50 years from now. necrophilia, pedophilia, zoophilia...yeah its tough to imagine today's society accepting that but ill bet people who were alive in the 50s were thinking the same thing.

it is disgusting, unnatural, an abominable sin, and should not have been allowed. the doctor who performed this insemination clearly has no ethics. i feel sorry for the poor child in this thing's womb.

Do you want an islamic answer or a moral answer? Cause either way it's wrong. i read about it, i swear it made me sick to read, not only is it haraam, it's against the laws of nature!! This guy, girl, whatever it is, needs some phyciatric help, it's so wrong. my biggest concern though is the child. Imagine knowing that your dad gave birth to you? or that your dad was once a woman. The kid's gonna grow up with a lot of problems, the least of which is the tauntings they'll get at school. Honestly, some people go too far, it's disgusting.

I watched it in the documentary show, the wife cannot get pregnant but they want a baby from either side's flesh & blood. So the husband (former woman) decided to get pregnant.

This is getting ugly. Poor child, how is the child going to answer to other people when she grows up, " my dad gave birth to me!"

It does sound abit disgusting. But its should be alright.

Maybe the guy is just being tired of being guy. Just trying to be a woman. And who loves to try to give birth to babies and what other woman does. And wants to stay at home to take care of kids instead of going out to work.

This is wrong, I feel like if he wanted to be a man he needs to give up the baby part. He is married to a women she could have had the baby...

• CSE

I think there's something wrong with it because with all the treatments she's gone through, her hormonal balance is going to be all out of whack.

Who knows what kind of medical repercussions that's going to cause for the baby. It's extremely irresponsible and unethical.

Source(s): The hormone levels aren't normal. She's had testosterone treatments. That's why she's got a beard.

He is trying to make a fool out of himself in my opinion. Why would a man want to be pregnant. it would be extremely painful to give natural birth out of the penis instead of the vagina.

• Blue 1

I think they are not muslim and non-muslims should not be obliged to follow Islamic law no matter what the Qoran says.

She is not a man! she is a woman undergone testosterone treatment to look masculine.

he wouldnt be the first trans-gender to get pregnant no doubt.

i dont think its too weird.. how i see it he is pretty much still a girl so she can get pregnant