Barbara asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

”急”麻煩各位英文強手幫我翻這一篇英文好嗎?

在實習當中,印象最深刻的是,我在五專兒科選習的時候,雖然她不是我照顧的小朋友,但是她的可愛讓我感到憐惜.她的媽媽與爸爸離婚,剩下爸爸一人照顧,或許是照顧上的缺失,在一次的發燒未緊急就醫的同時,他就此成為植物人.看著她在病床雖然不能表達自己的感受,但是她是有知覺地.尤其是他的血管不易入針,學姊們盡量以最少針頭打上她,但終究避免不了五個針頭.我看著她流淚難過又不曉得我能幫上什麼.我面對著她.我撫摸他的背,握著她的手,輕聲細語的跟她說:妹妹你好勇敢唷!姐姐在旁邊陪你,為你加油!

若各位大大步介意的話,可以用下面這一篇修改,謝謝!

Middle the practice, I which the impression is most profound choose the custom in five special departments of pediatrics time, although she is not the child which I looks after, but she lovably lets me feel take pity on. Her mother and the daddy divorces, is left over a daddy person to look after, perhaps is in the attendance flaw, while which has a fever not urgently goes see a doctor, she becomes the vegetable in light of this. Looks at her in the hospital bed although cannot express own feeling, but she has consciousness. His blood vessel Yi Juchen, does not study the elder sister to get her as far as possible in particular by the least needles, but eventually could not avoid five needles. I thought she bursts into tears feels bad did not know I can help any. I stroke his back, shakes her hand, is low voice said with her: you are quite brave oh! I accompanies you in side, refuels for you!

由於這一篇文章很趕著要,拜託盡量幫我一下,感激不盡^.^謝謝

我很感謝您幫我這個忙,實在不知道怎麼跟您說謝謝,真的非常感激您的幫助,如果未來我的英文有越來越進步,我一定會想到你的,謝謝!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

When I were studying in Five Special Departments of Pediatrics that was my chosen subject.

During the practice, there was a little girl that she is not under my care. But she is so lovely and made me feel to take pity on her.

Her Mother and Father was divorce, only her Daddy was taking care on her.

Maybe there was a caring deficiency, when she was getting a serious fever but missed the emergency medical care.

Meanwhile, she became a vegetable.

When I was looking at her lying on the sickbed, although she can not express her feeling, but she still having consciousness.

Especially her blood vessel was not easy to inject, my upper-class sisters had trying to hit the hole on her as less as possible.

But there still five holes of injecting scar on her body.

I was crying because I felt so sad which when I was looking at her face.

I didn't know what I can do for her or give any help.

I was looking at her face, touching her back and holding her hands, whispering in her ear:

"My dear sis, you are so brave!! I am here and stay by your-side, I am here praying to God for you!!"

中翻英不要太拘泥於中文的用法,應該要用英文的思考模式。

你的翻譯內容太過於中文化,也太多自動翻譯的內容。

所以比較難用你的文章下去修改,當然這也是我的功力不夠的原因。

Source(s): 實戰經驗