sasa asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

i saw my late father-in-law dieing in my dream?

i saw my late father-in-law was dieing in my dream. he died before my marriage. i saw him in photos only. i saw he was on last stage therefore discharged from hospital and took him to home. he had slept on bed & in last stage, after some time he died & i saw my late mother-in-law alow. she was crying.

Favorite Answer

Dont believe in any of the things that u have in yur dreams.

Dreams are fake and reality is real.

God bless =]]

is he sick right now or have some kind of illness? It doesn't have to be serious illness, it could just be a fever or flu. In my culture or at least my elders believe that this kind of dream is good. We believe that dreaming of someone dying means that that person is awaken from their sickness, the illness is leaving. This is true the most when you dream of that person dead but woke up from death (alive again) at the end of the dream.

No worry, a dream is a dream..if you say it's nothing then it's nothing. don't let a dream stress you out

Just a bad dream....

whatever you do.. when you are dreaming it... try to stay asleep... jsut get the dream over with.. it will be less likely to come back again...

IF needed talk to your wife or a friend....

hope this helps..

if it JUST happened... go wash ur face with cold water... then go lay back down and try to go back to bed.

I don't know what that means but it sounds like you have let him go recently or you still haven't because you saw your mother in law. Maybe your still grieving.

*dying can characterize, an certainly dying, or dying of a factor of your character (like a bad habit, you stopped biting your nails for reliable.(kinda undesirable occasion)i think of its value of replace "the ending of something". *the reality that for the duration of your dream you knew he replace into gonna die ought to represent your instinct on imminent or significant activities to happen on your life. *Water can characterize spirituality, cleansing(I see it as style of a nurturing representation on your dream.) finally you are the only one that could show to your self what your desires recommend. i think of as a results of fact it replace into your aunts dying anniversary this dream had lots to do with that. Your father remains unhappy 4 the lack of ability of his sister yet is prevalent with she is in a extra robust place and at peace.(that ought to describe his value on your dream and him being at peace whilst he died) The act of the water ought to represent you doing despite the fact which you will to repair issues. you ought to talk to your loved ones if that's something this is truly bothering you. i does not issue approximately it being an truly dying omen to your father nonetheless. i think of the dying element on your dream represents your aunt.

• Mary P

I would think it is a warning to call family and get medical check ups on family members.

this usually means that the person is going to live along and healthy life