Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

did i fell in love with the wrong girl?

i have gave her everything i could but she lied about she having a boyfriend and denying with her friends, we got into a big argument about she lying to me and now everything isn't as they used to be, we used to be very close friend we used to hold hands together, i waited for her at the bus stop and be together for a while, i had alot ot chances of kissing her but i never took that chance, she once offer me to share the same ice cream with her but she had "boyfriend" so i deny tha offer, when i'm with her, i forget about everything, she is so beutiful. but now all of this is over

i once waited for her at the bus stop and rshe un off secrelty i pretend to be sleep in my car but i saw her run off to her house and the other day i went to her house and she never opened the door at me, i heard the tv on and her little brother talking to her, all of this happen after the argument

i really fell in love with that girl, how can i forget about her, some people told me avoid her is this good

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it will never work out if she kept things from you whatever when a girl becomes your friend one minute and then the next she's not answering the door for you she has some major problems tell her to get lost next time she talks to you.

Your better than that good luck find another friend that will treat you with respect

• 4 years ago

are girls that fall in love with the missionaries going to heck? - beats me. i think it's okay, and normal, to have those feelings. acting upon those feelings, however, is an entirely different story. i always find it really sad how some teenage birds 'investigate' about the church and get baptised and all not because they are interested or moved by the spirit, but because they fancy a particular missionary, and when the missionary leaves the area, they go less active. i am wondering whether this post is rooted from a personal encounter of the situation. i also wonder who this question addresses: the girls who fall in love with missionaries, or the missionaries who respond to the girls who fall in love with them.

• 1 decade ago

GET OVER IT! If she had felt the same about you, the boyfriend would have been history. You fell in love and she just came along for the ride. If she's willing to lie to you once, she'll do it for the rest of her life. A liar's a liar. And if she was trying' to get with you and she had a boyfriend she's a slut. I'm sorry if that pisses you off but it's true.

• 1 decade ago

if you really love her i think you should just try to talk to her! call her , e-mail her - or you can see her at school! if you really want to forget about her i think you should let go of the past and face it...its not like shes the only girl in the world! if she loves you then she would t alk to you soon! if she doesn't then i think that you need to find somebody that really loves you and doesn't lie to you and will talk when needed! also avoding her won't change or help anything.

Source(s): me( i hope i helped)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This girl is not interested in you in a romantic way. You are in the friend zone. You should move on to another girl. But you need to approach it differently. I suggest reading a book on women or dating. If you like a girl much more than she likes you, you will never have a chance with her. Anyway, I would suggest socializing with other girls more or even your guy friends.

• 1 decade ago

Do something special for her. Show her how much you love her. If your not sure if you really love her than give her space and think about it. Your decision is up to you.

If you want to show her how much you love her, do something that come's from the heart. Like, writing or singing a song, writing a story paint a painting, something artistic or something. Don't give up if it's hard to show, maybe in the end she will see how much you TRY to show her your love.

• Abra B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Think about how much you will love the girl who loves you as much as you do her. If you're hung up on the lying girl, you might miss the one who would be perfect for you.

• 1 decade ago

you definitely did. you don't want to be w/ a girl that lies. you will constantly be rethinking what she told you and not knowing if you can trust her. in a relationship TRUST place a big part... and you NEED to have it. its time to move on. if you have to ask the question "did i fall in love w/ the wrong girl". you probably did. best of luck. ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm yea avoid her as much as possible its the best way to forget about her.

• 1 decade ago

I reccomend that you stay away from her.... unless u love her enough to risk being hurt again, u can still be friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.