Did i fell in love with the wrong girl?

i have gave her everything i could but she lied about she having a boyfriend and denying with her friends, we got into a big argument about she lying to me and now everything isn't as they used to be, we used to be very close friend we used to hold hands together, i waited for her at the bus stop and be... show more i have gave her everything i could but she lied about she having a boyfriend and denying with her friends, we got into a big argument about she lying to me and now everything isn't as they used to be, we used to be very close friend we used to hold hands together, i waited for her at the bus stop and be together for a while, i had alot ot chances of kissing her but i never took that chance, she once offer me to share the same ice cream with her but she had "boyfriend" so i deny tha offer, when i'm with her, i forget about everything, she is so beutiful. but now all of this is over
i once waited for her at the bus stop and rshe un off secrelty i pretend to be sleep in my car but i saw her run off to her house and the other day i went to her house and she never opened the door at me, i heard the tv on and her little brother talking to her, all of this happen after the argument
i really fell in love with that girl, how can i forget about her, some people told me avoid her is this good