Need help. My daughter reverted potty training?

My 3 year old had been potty trained for about 8 months when she stopped using the toilet for her BMs. She asks to use a pull up for her BMs, so it isn't a question of controlling it. It has been 3 months since she reverted, so I have tried EVERY type of incentive. I am embarrassed to say what I have... show more My 3 year old had been potty trained for about 8 months when she stopped using the toilet for her BMs. She asks to use a pull up for her BMs, so it isn't a question of controlling it.

It has been 3 months since she reverted, so I have tried EVERY type of incentive. I am embarrassed to say what I have offered her in exchange for going on the toilet.

At this point, I think I don't really understand why she is doing this. She is not motivated by anything. My husband offered to take her to Chuck E Cheese this weekend if she went and, of course, when asked she said that she would rather go in her pants than to go to Chuck E Cheese.

If anyone can explain what might be going on developmentally, I would appreciate it. I am just so frustrated.