Tomorrow is Friday, what does that mean to you?

Do you make plans for the weekend? Or do you just take each day as it comes? I'm off on the weekend, how about you? If you could choose, what day would you like off? I'd like to work Monday through Friday from 11-12 with an hour off for lunch, that's my perfect job....tell me about your perfect hours...? Thanks

Favorite Answer

I don't ever make plans for the weekend. My ideal Friday night is if I can get the kids to bed by 8:30 and then be able to do something for myself! I'm a stay at home mom and I work A LOT of overtime! Breakfast, playtime,snacks, playtime, lunch, naptime, laundry time, housework, wake time, snacks, dinner, bathtime, storytime, bedtime. Are you worn out yet?? :) But still, I love my job.

Being military, Fridays are just another day and date, so I take each day as it comes. Depending upon your military job, one normally does not get to pick the day nor holiday off. But because I love what I do, I don't think about it. During my career, I have flown on every day of the week, on holidays, and even on my birthday. The hours can be as little as 4 or as much as 36 (on sustained flights).

Source(s): Colonel, USAFR

Friday Is amazing because im like upset proof...

I don't mind doing work and The day goes fast!

Then I goto the movies and on saturday i goto the mall and sunday I just chill :P

Then another weekend.

I was supposed to go to the dentist on Saturday, but they canceled it.

I DO take each day as it comes.

I would take off Monday and Sunday! Those days are baddddd.......

I go to school but everyday I go home fairly, except on Monday :( So I'm cool with the hours.

• End of the week! I stay at home with my child so once Friday afternoon rolls around I know I'll have my hubby home allll day on Sat & Sun to help me out! Woohoo!

• Tara

Friday means BREAK TIME! I love fridays because I get to say goodbye to school and hello to the weekend.

It means my wife has to get up at 4:30 to get ready for work, and I have to be up at 5:00 to get ready for a day of research on line.

means nothing. everything easter was stolen from pagans. christians may say "oh we celebrate the birth of christ same day as easter because the early church set it on this datevto blend in pagan communities to avoid persecution." thats s lie. good friday is bs as well. ill eat my steak thank you very much.

Friday is the only day a week I get to see my BFF, so I LUV Fridays!

Sometimes I make plans, but I usually just let it happen and things fall into place. Haha I like your hours...I would have to agree.