Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever feel like you are a ray of sunshine coming down from the heavens & everyone else is just a piece of crap?

• Favorite Answer

Yes! Finally! I mean, I can be really happy-happy, and everyone else around me is in a, "go-away-before-I-kill-you" kind of mood. =D

I'm going to try not to insult you... however what you've described is not a sign of being a highly evolved human- in fact, the ramblings you've written are wrought with error and "hubris" which is a "tragic flaw" not a healthy signature of pride in oneself. And, at sixteen you may feel superior to some of the people around you but I guarantee that the real world wold chew you up and spit you out. If you're so bored and so advanced and you need to expand your horizons of experience then I say when you turn 17 you enter the Delayed Entry Program of the Army, sign into the Airborne Infantry and maybe opt to be a Ranger. Let's see what some good old fashioned humbling can do to that super ego of yours. You won't bullshit your way through that, soldiers aren't dumb- in fact to survive day to day in combat they're more intelligent and resourceful than you could be on your best day as a civilian. Maybe you just need to be challenged. So, I'm challenging you. Drugs are a horrible way to think you'll be able to relate to people. Oh, and most people don't walk around trying to prove ways their better than other people- not the ones I know... we're too busy living our adult lives. Enjoy high school, remember to keep your feet and knees together when you hit the ground- if you can make it to Airborne school. Those with hubris normally screamed for their momma's and quit quickly though. Perhaps you are spoiled? I think the Army could be the answer for lot of things...

Janey will you bloody cheer up.....I am doing my best to entertain you and make you laugh .. remember the power of attraction.. if you answer another question that makes you melancholy...I will drown a fly in ya bloody beer than bring it back to life with salt and make you drink the beerl while we cerebrate it's return to life..what the ////? Have you answered my happy question yet? I posted my first ever link sus it out, you will piss yourselves laughing...I am a ray of sunshine ...ready to crap on a trolls head...I fought the trolls and I won .....oooooops ..........?.

No, you got it the other way around for me. :[

Everything looks so bright and perfect while I feel like a worn out piece of crap.

[[like right now..at this very moment!]]

why are there too many depressing questions?????????

Not exactly, but there is a lot of crap floatin' around and my light doth shine!!

Timothy

:o)

• Rick T

Yeah like right now

Only when I'm bestowing butter worm knowledge on my less privileged contacts.

Mostly when I'm around Ding.

yeah but then other times the string holding me breaks and i fall into that crap.....

Sometimes.