Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

My mom wont let me buy anything?

Yesterday i asked if i could go to toys R us to buy a nerf gun(I like to shoot my friends) she said no but tommorrow. the next day i revved about getting the new nerf gun I do all my chores be really nice. My mom and me hop into the van and go do some errands we go to zellers, superstore,the bank ,and toys are us( actually we didnt go to toys r us) afters superstore i say to my mom now we get to go to toys r us. But she says we are going home because she bought turkey bacon. Now i am sooooo pissed because my mom uses random excuses to not do the things i want to do. I need to no how to deal with this

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

be patient

• 1 decade ago

well your mom had an excuse because she needed to get the turkey bacon home. but i think your mom is teaching you that things like that are extras in life that you can still live without and have a good childhood.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Other people seem to be missing the point - the point is, most parents indoctrinate their children with "lying is wrong!" and then turn around and lie through their teeth... Imagine if you were dragged along on a boring business meeting and were promised some money for sitting through it, then the person refused to pay because they had business to do?

• 4 years ago

just say that your jeans dont fit anymore and get another pair. tell your mom that you can't have JUST one pair because everyone at school thinks that you're poor and can't afford more than one pair of pants. If she doesn't like the prices, just go to a cheaper store. Brand names like Abercrombie and crap are soooo overrated. Who really cares if you spent 60 dollars on jeans or 20? as long as you have them....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good for your mother. You sound like a spoiled brat. How old are you again?

• c0dy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

whats so bad about turkey bacon?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let it go-nerf guns suck.

• 1 decade ago

get over it.\

now i understand why this category is called adolescent.

• 1 decade ago

Oy, get over it already.

• 1 decade ago

well...just ask on the weekend. then you know there is no excuse...or ask your dad

• 1 decade ago

you should save your money. trust me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.