Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever got your Yahoo! account deleted, you appealed and won.......?

.....and they gave you back your old one....?

Best Answer

No, unfortunatelly, this is my 5th and as you see i almost stopped using y/a...

I appealed only for 1st account thought. I had above 12.000 points there and a TC badge :(

There are 2 much guys with no life around here, and i dont see them stop reporting. And i dont know any of my friends that appealed and got their accounts back and i know a lot of them who did!!!

• Mary

I have won a few appeals before. But when I was targeted by a troll before, it was someone in LGBT, not a typical "troll." Nice huh? So my appeals that I won were 100%, completely and totally, beyond reproach. This person just went through and tried to report ALL of my questions and answers with their multiple accounts. Good luck. Hopefully you will have a chance. EDIT: I do have to say I haven't appealed anything lately b/c any of the violations that I've gotten have been totally justified. :) I try really hard to be nice, but sometimes you just have to let people have it. And if I get a violation, so be it, it was worth it.

I've not been deleted, but I know Smurf and Robin Hood both got their accounts back after successful appeals

• D

I have noticed a few being reinstated but one of my contacts who lost 5 accounts got none back.

• Jo

Sadly, no. Flip!

I've had two accounts deleted. I must just be doing something wrong.

• Brian

Ha ha ha

No lovely starfish

appealed - yes

got a reply - no. Certainly no hope of a successful appeal

No, same account for two and a half years now.

Peace ♥

both me and my partner lost our accounts through poor reporting, but appealled and got ours back

nope, ive had two deleted and the dirty fekkers never gave me either back

OHHH YESSSS......I had one deleted last Wednesday..It has now been restored... (S Jamie)...

I also finally had an email explaing why it had happened...

It seems I am guilty of "chatting" being offensive (???) and capitalising too much.....

Source(s): Experience