Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever got your Yahoo! account deleted, you appealed and won.......?

.....and they gave you back your old one....?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No, unfortunatelly, this is my 5th and as you see i almost stopped using y/a...

I appealed only for 1st account thought. I had above 12.000 points there and a TC badge :(

There are 2 much guys with no life around here, and i dont see them stop reporting. And i dont know any of my friends that appealed and got their accounts back and i know a lot of them who did!!!

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I have won a few appeals before. But when I was targeted by a troll before, it was someone in LGBT, not a typical "troll." Nice huh? So my appeals that I won were 100%, completely and totally, beyond reproach. This person just went through and tried to report ALL of my questions and answers with their multiple accounts. Good luck. Hopefully you will have a chance. EDIT: I do have to say I haven't appealed anything lately b/c any of the violations that I've gotten have been totally justified. :) I try really hard to be nice, but sometimes you just have to let people have it. And if I get a violation, so be it, it was worth it.

• 1 decade ago

I've not been deleted, but I know Smurf and Robin Hood both got their accounts back after successful appeals

• D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have noticed a few being reinstated but one of my contacts who lost 5 accounts got none back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sadly, no. Flip!

I've had two accounts deleted. I must just be doing something wrong.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ha ha ha

No lovely starfish

appealed - yes

got a reply - no. Certainly no hope of a successful appeal

• 1 decade ago

No, same account for two and a half years now.

Peace ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

both me and my partner lost our accounts through poor reporting, but appealled and got ours back

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope, ive had two deleted and the dirty fekkers never gave me either back

• 1 decade ago

OHHH YESSSS......I had one deleted last Wednesday..It has now been restored... (S Jamie)...

I also finally had an email explaing why it had happened...

It seems I am guilty of "chatting" being offensive (???) and capitalising too much.....

Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.