Anyone have violent thoughts toward your "ex"?

My lying, manipulative, trollop of an "ex" was f**king my brother, (and still is), after she TOOK me for thousands of dollars (now going bankrupt). The only reason I have not taken her out and shot her like a rabid dog........is the fact that I don't want to deprive myself of the pleasure of... show more My lying, manipulative, trollop of an "ex" was f**king my brother, (and still is), after she TOOK me for thousands of dollars (now going bankrupt).

The only reason I have not taken her out and shot her like a rabid dog........is the fact that I don't want to deprive myself of the pleasure of beating her face in with my bare hands!

Anyone else have violent thoughts (fantasies) about their ex's? How do you deal with the mounting anger and depression without losing your control and actually doing something violent?