Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Dark purple vagina lips/outer vagina... (read details inside)? GIRLS, please help...!?

Hi,

I would appreciate if no one posted any degrading comments or 'just be yourself'. Thank you.

Some of my outer vagina is a very dark purple/grayish color and my vagina lips are the same color and droopy as well. It smells moderately.

- I have never had sex.

- I have only had my period for about 3 years now.

- I am of South Asian origin.

Can anyone tell me what the reason might me? Hygiene, pubic hair, masturbation (blush!), if it's only normal or if it will clear up when I get older?? If so, please give me tips on how to handle it if you can. Thanks again.

The top part of my outer vagina is mostly pink and it wasn't that color when I was younger.

^ I meant that it wasn't the purpleish color when I was younger :/

Favorite Answer

It's totally normal and don't worry about how you look. We never all look the same. They have bleaching creams and surgery for changing what you look like, but why would you want to? You are the way you are supposed to be.

• john h

Sweetheart what you describe sounds perfectly normal, there is nothing wrong at all, make sure that you shower or bathe at least once a day and wash your self before going to bed at night. Please do not be embarrassed a bout masturbating as virtually men and woman do it or have done it, it is a perfectly normal and natural activity and will not affect the colour of your lips . You said that you are of South Asian origin, that is why your vagina and lips are slightly dark. If you were African then they would be a lot darker than you are.

I've read about a disorder there a mans ejaculation mixes with the woman's secretions and it turns out the woman is allergic to the ejaculate. It also has to do with the acidity level which would currently be in YOUR vagina which could irritate it as well. It could also mean the walls of your vagina are sensitive to his acidity level. If he's never ejaculated inside you before you never would have known this until recently.

You are absolutely normal. Your curiosity and concerns are also normal at this age. It's only a matter of time before you'll forget about all such worries and enjoy the pleasures out of it.

whats wrong with dark lips?

its very normal ALL OF US have a diffent color and those are normal colors pink and purple. the color will not change