How much magic goo does it take for a Bigfoot to evolve into a person?

Ha! I've defeated you now atheists! My crusade goes on!

Favorite Answer

37.5kg

hahahahahahahahaha

Nice

I think the Lockness monster really got screwed out of the whole evolution thing. I mean, bigfoot gets to be in every science book from K-12 and is worshipped by naturalistic science as their holy ancestor but the most the lockness monster gets is a night on unsolved mysteries and a few sonar scans! : p

Source(s): Christian

bigfoot, if he exists, could not possibly evolve into homosapiens. If bigfoot actually exists, he would represent second line--perhaps third if the yehti are real--line of evolution diverging from the prehominid ancestors. To make a prehominid ancestor evolve to homosapiens you need a changing set of environmental conditions, no magic goo at all, and about a million years of progeny adapting to their changing enviroment.

It depends. How big is your big foot? We all know the "special relationship" between foot size and the size of one's "unit". If your foot is decently sized, then there will be sufficient magic goo. If you have a girly, babby-sized foot, then I pity your putty fool.

That being said, I would guess some quantity between a teaspoon full and a texas mickey, depending upon the availability of the lone star longhorn. Anyway, the evolutionary future is in your hands.

The goo has no effect. What you need is the herbs from the top of the leprechaun mountain.

Is this the same magic goo that Mary used in her hair?

(Something about Mary...)

it's not magic goo, it's a very good shaving cream

a good razor and lots of magic shaving cream

That damned Sasquatch keeps raiding my garden.

i think you can do that with silly putty if you water and fertilize it the right way.

You need a full immersion to baptize it, I think.