How much magic goo does it take for a Bigfoot to evolve into a person?

Ha! I've defeated you now atheists! My crusade goes on!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

37.5kg

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahahahahahaha

Nice

I think the Lockness monster really got screwed out of the whole evolution thing. I mean, bigfoot gets to be in every science book from K-12 and is worshipped by naturalistic science as their holy ancestor but the most the lockness monster gets is a night on unsolved mysteries and a few sonar scans! : p

Source(s): Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bigfoot, if he exists, could not possibly evolve into homosapiens. If bigfoot actually exists, he would represent second line--perhaps third if the yehti are real--line of evolution diverging from the prehominid ancestors. To make a prehominid ancestor evolve to homosapiens you need a changing set of environmental conditions, no magic goo at all, and about a million years of progeny adapting to their changing enviroment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends. How big is your big foot? We all know the "special relationship" between foot size and the size of one's "unit". If your foot is decently sized, then there will be sufficient magic goo. If you have a girly, babby-sized foot, then I pity your putty fool.

That being said, I would guess some quantity between a teaspoon full and a texas mickey, depending upon the availability of the lone star longhorn. Anyway, the evolutionary future is in your hands.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The goo has no effect. What you need is the herbs from the top of the leprechaun mountain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is this the same magic goo that Mary used in her hair?

(Something about Mary...)

• 1 decade ago

it's not magic goo, it's a very good shaving cream

• 1 decade ago

a good razor and lots of magic shaving cream

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That damned Sasquatch keeps raiding my garden.

• 1 decade ago

i think you can do that with silly putty if you water and fertilize it the right way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need a full immersion to baptize it, I think.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.